Danfoss RT switches are used in general industrial and marine sectors.
The RT single pressure switches series consist of a variety of ordinary controls including neutral zone pressure switches, safety pressure switches for steam boiler plant, and gold plated fail-safe controls for applications in which safety or economical consequences are critical factors.
RT switches have been in service for more than 60 years.
- Temperature Range: -60 to 300ºC.
- Replaceable contact system.
- Also available with gold plated contact systems.
- Adjustable differential.
- Enclosure IP66.
- Available with external max. reset function (IP54).
- Available with dead zone.
- Available with all relevant marine approvals.
- Contact function: SPDT.
- Contact material: Silver cadmium oxide (other contact materials available as accessories).
- Loads: AC-1 (ohmic) 10A, 400V | AC-3 (motor) 4A, 400V | AC-15 (inductive) 3A, 400V.
- Ambient temperature: -50 to 70ºC.
Pressure controls for refrigeration compressors KP pressure controls are optimized for food retail refrigeration applications providing the excellent protection against…